Overall Satisfaction with Darwinbox
We use Darwinbox as a primary Human Resourcing solution at our organization. Darwinbox allows us to manage all out HR-related items including managing our employee data, benefits, reimbursements, Identity proofs, special allowances, timesheet management, payroll and expense-related data all in one place. There's hardly an HRMS that can do so many things more other than Darwinbox. Post the implementation of Darwinbox at our organization we have been able to centralize employee management all in one place which has helped our human resourcing team and our employees to get everything they want all in one place.
- Employee Management - including personal details and other core HR and resourcing features e.g. time tracking, expense, payroll etc
- Workforce planning, recruitment, tracking the recruitment drives and interview statuses and updates for the potential hires at one place
- Integrated Rewards and Recognition, Performance management systems, and project and resourcing management
- Great analytics dashboard allowing the more holistic and drill down visualization as per the need
- The user interface and navigation seems a little outdated - it has got tones of features and capabilities but that is let down by the poor UX
- Migration from the legacy HRMS takes a bit of time and effort, not a super smooth transition given that Darwinbox has limited types/methods available for importing the data from other HRMS while migrating
- Poor Customer support - Logging in the ticket is easy but getting it done within the SLA is a dream for their team and us as well. The support team is not that responsive and communicative.
- Timesheet, Resourcing, Project management all at one place with other core HR stuff
- Accessible via mobile devices allowing our practitioners to apply for leave / access other HR related information on the go
- Flexibility - Darwinbox is highly customizable and the experience can be made highly personalized as per the organization's requirements
- Increased HR efficiency with all the information being placed centrally at one place
- Improved user's experience and ability to self-service more than earlier because of separate systems for leave/timesheet / performance management etc
- Custom and out of the box reporting data helps the leadership team see the resourcing and employee data in a more holistic view
Do you think Darwinbox delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Darwinbox's feature set?
Did Darwinbox live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Darwinbox go as expected?
Would you buy Darwinbox again?
I would recommend Darwinbox to anyone who is looking for a modern Human Resource Management System (HRMS) for a small to medium size organization, it is power-packed with quite a lot of feature sets that'll help to eradicate and bring down the spending and efforts of managing multiple platforms. But Darwinbox is not that suitable for a larger organization with more than 500 people since there are several other enterprise-grade HRMS solutions that are more robust, scalable and well architected for the larger organization.