Dataloader.io perfectly meets my needs
September 12, 2020

Dataloader.io perfectly meets my needs

Overall Satisfaction with Dataloader.io

I used Dataloader pretty much everyday to upload new data or update existing data in Salesforce. It is being mainly used in our sales operations department. It helps with the data management in Salesforce, ensuring people have their access needed to each account and therefore could make new quotes for an account.
  • Automatic mapping on fields with similar names.
  • Fast loading process.
  • Allows bulk changes to be made though the upsert option.
  • Update option is being rarely used, unsure about the difference between upsert and update.
  • Always get errors when setting the batch API as a large number.
  • Sometimes I get loading errors when the number of records that need to be loaded is large.
  • It helps overall credit and quota data management.
  • It ensures people have access to their respective accounts.
  • Dataloader helps with data visualization in Tableau.
I was impressed with Dataloader's data mapping capabilities. I also like the the simplicity of UI and the pricing flexibility. I am able to upgrade/downgrade the subscription depending on the necessary data volume that need to be loaded.
I am pretty satisfied with their solid technical support. Dataloader's team has been adding features to the system, always for the better and with robust deployment. They typically respond to emails pretty fast and would address any problem in an efficient manner. Plus it is easy to find subscription support whenever you have questions on subscription fee/charges/transaction method/time etc.
I am really obsessed with its ability to map the Object ID field via a lookup to an external ID. This saves me tons of time exporting massive datasets and using VLOOKUPs to match Ids. It is also super easy to use and the engaging UI of Dataloader makes it one of the best data management platforms for Salesforce. It also allows you to connect to other platforms including Dropbox, FTP and the support of various date formats.

Do you think Dataloader.io delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Dataloader.io's feature set?

Did Dataloader.io live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Dataloader.io go as expected?

Would you buy Dataloader.io again?

Dataloader works pretty well with small datasets, either if you needs to insert new records or update existing records. It will do most mappings automatically for you as long as the field names are close enough with what is in Salesforce. However, I do get errors many times when I have a big dataset to load and I have to break it down into small batches and load them separately even though I am holding a corporate license (which allows me unlimited loading access).