Dataloader.io Is For You!
September 20, 2020

Dataloader.io Is For You!

Overall Satisfaction with Dataloader.io

We use Dataloader.io for a very single department using Salesforce. Each department that has onboarded onto Salesforce had some sort of operational tool or platform used for their data management. Most of these systems were legacy-based and required servers or on-prem access. I used dataloader.io for each department to import, update, and/or upsert their data into Salesforce.
  • Upserts
  • Imports
  • Updates
  • Upserting more dynamically
  • Updating/Inserting more custom configurations/objects.
  • Less expensive cost
  • ROI is more than we anticipated.
  • Cost could be better.
  • Mass deletion has saved us a lot of time.
Dataloader.io has everything we need, all in one package. Whether someone is on PC or Mac, it doesn't matter. The fact that Dataloader.io lives inside of our Salesforce org makes it very convenient for users to navigate to the platform and use it. The ability to export to CSV also allows for cross-departmental collaboration for users outside of Salesforce.
I always feel like there is room for improvement, so a 10/10 in my book is not possible. Due to the easy-to-learn trail on Salesforce Trailhead for exporting, importing, etc. I find it exactly what any customer may need for their data management and integrity. This tool saves time, resources, and has helped our organization take a step forward in the right direction.
It's very usable. To be able to have our users/agents who have a Salesforce license easily access the platform from within the org helps with not having to maintain multiple platforms. We have a wide variety of users from different technological skills, so being able to easily train users has helped with the ROI.

Do you think Dataloader.io delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Dataloader.io's feature set?

Did Dataloader.io live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Dataloader.io go as expected?

Would you buy Dataloader.io again?

Given Salesforce's helpful trailhead on how to use this platform, I find it very intuitive and user-friendly which is one of the reasons I would easily recommend this product to a colleague. Not only is it easy to use, but it's very complex and has provided us with exactly what we need for data integrity.