Overall Satisfaction with Deputy
Deputy is used for scheduling my employees shifts allocating them to our different work sites. We also use Deputy to log on to each work site and track the amount of hours for each employee. The pay that the employees receive is based upon the hours they have logged in on Deputy and this program easily integrates with Xero. Every one of our employees has the Deputy app on their phone; therefore it is used by our entire organization. Deputy is good for when we are doing cost plus jobs and it easy documents and transfers the hours over to Buildxact therefore telling us exactly how many hours to bill for. I also use Deputy to send messages to all the employees either as a group or as individuals.
- Approving and editing timesheets is fast, easy and pain-free.
- Deputy support are always available and are very helpful.
- The Deputy app is set out appealing to the eyes and is easy to navigate.
- When a shift has been scheduled for a person it would be good if on the app they had the choice to log on to another area that is not the scheduled area.
- It would be good if when you were scheduling shifts you could choose multiple locations to be displayed as opposed to what you have at the moment which is all locations are listed but you can hide the drop down scheduling area but that still leaves a bar at the top and is sometimes confusing when scheduling.
- Also when scheduling it would be good if you could choose the colours of the shifts listed so you could make different locations different colours or different staff different colour and they don't need to be published for this to happen.
- Positive - helped to allocate cost of hours to each jobsite.
- Positive - helped with invoicing jobs that are paid hourly.
- Positive - decreased the amount of time doing payroll.
Do you think Deputy delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Deputy's feature set?
Did Deputy live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Deputy go as expected?
Would you buy Deputy again?
The tracking of hours with staff is amazing its just the scheduling of shifts could be made visually easier.
Deputy was easy to implement, some of the staff didn't receive the initial invite, I just resent it and it worked.
Deputy is well suited to the residential building industry as logging on to each individual site allows you to keep track of the hours it is costing you per job.