Home businesses or large companies can depend on Deputy
October 07, 2021

Home businesses or large companies can depend on Deputy

Sherrii Richardson | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Deputy

I utilise Deputy across my service it allows me to accurately track where employees clock in and out and how far from their location they are. This has helped gauge overtime accurately allowing me to pay my employees for their time without them feeling cheated by working past their shift times it has also prevented false clock ins when employees are late and identified staff who are regularly late or leave early. I use Deputy’s internal messaging system and shift coordination to accurately organise my employees to my bookings and this prevents paying for down time.
  • Organises staff into area/specialty.
  • Tracks staff hours.
  • Organises shift changes and leave requests conveniently.
  • Reduces use of paper.
  • Directly messages all staff of important changes or individual groups/areas/staff easily.
  • Being able to control settings from the app would make it easier to adjust changes without having to stop and log in by website.
  • Having videos to explain integrations linked direct to error messages to reduce down time looking for solutions.
  • Payroll accuracy.
  • Prevented timesheet manipulation.
  • Integration with QuickBooks has simplified payroll.
Deputy has been wonderful for keeping my staff payroll and shifts sorted together I use timely to book clients and organise the day due to its Afterpay compatibility and I schedule my staff with Deputy as it is a better system for me to track clocking in and out.

Do you think Deputy delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Deputy's feature set?

Did Deputy live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Deputy go as expected?

Would you buy Deputy again?

It is a very simplified process to book, change shifts, organise time off and communicate with staff it has made it much more efficient than sitting in a toolbox meeting and finding out some staff had not read the info sheets.
Integration a can be temperamental which is the biggest issue but once you find the right assistance it is simple to implement.
I feel Deputy can be used many applications not only business but planning caring needs of families on the NDIS who are employing multiple care services. As a micro business I have found it to be a simple to use but powerful app that has paid for itself many times over.