Overall Satisfaction with Deputy
We use Deputy across the 6 Departments in our organisation. We use it to communicate with employees as we've found it the most reliable and effective method to get information out to both individuals and employees as a whole. We used to have issues with staff not reading rosters properly or claiming to not know they had a shift but that has been eliminated with Deputy. It saves a lot of time to have all the employee information including pay rates, leave and personal info all in one place.
- Allows us to effectively communicate with both individuals and groups of staff
- Allows us to have all staff information in one place including shifts, pay rates and personal information
- Would like to see a feature where permanent shifts can be added in for full time staff
- Would like a notification when an unavailability is added
- Would like comments to be more prominent when approving timesheets
- Time saved across multiple areas including payroll, rostering, budgeting
- Improved payroll accuracy. We moved from Time Cards so this is a massive improvement
Do you think Deputy delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Deputy's feature set?
Did Deputy live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Deputy go as expected?
Would you buy Deputy again?
Very easy to learn and use on a day to day basis. Having access to everything through the app makes handling issues whilst away from the business very easy.
Very easy. I have used the chat feature many times and find they respond quickly
Works great with designated shifts. Works less great when staff have a task to do and there is no set finish time.