Overall Satisfaction with Deputy
I use the mobile-only version of Deputy to help manage my store team at my individual store. We use it in conjunction with the existing rostering system we have, and I find it's an easy way to deploy my rosters a month in advance. It also gives my employees an easy way to let me know the days that they are unavailable, or to organize a shift exchange.
- Deploying a month's worth of rosters on my phone only takes around 5-10 minutes of input.
- Employees can easily book time off in advance, and the system lets me know.
- Employees can easily see their roster and be notified when things change.
- Mobile version could be easier to copy and paste regular shifts.
- Being able to change the start of your company's working week would be great. Deputy has it as a Monday, but my company uses Sunday as our starting date.
- [I would like to] be able to have local rostering laws put in, so Deputy could notify you of potential violations, or if a shift is going to cost more or less.
- [I would like to] be able to put in a skill set, so that we can roster on skill with who is available.
- [It] makes life easier for my staff.
- We don't use the payroll side of Deputy, just the rostering side.
- [It] would be good to get some more tailored options for mobile users.
I use Deputy in conjunction with this. While it has a lot of manual entry, this is just what my company uses. I use Deputy as a roster deployment tool over printing out rosters per month and displaying them on the back door, and sending out screen shots. Deputy lets me deploy rosters in a clean and tailored manner for myself and my staff.
Do you think Deputy delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Deputy's feature set?
Did Deputy live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Deputy go as expected?
Would you buy Deputy again?
I would like Deputy to be more tailored to users who just want to be able to deploy rosters. Making sure that it is easy to see who you are working with, on what days, would be great. I know that some features are locked behind the desktop version, such as push notifications to say that you have an upcoming shift, but this would also be good for users like myself.
It is easy to deploy on my staff's mobile phones. The mobile implementation is fine.
Deputy is a great tool, but the mobile version could be a little friendlier in picking up regular shift patterns, or by recognizing that 3-hour shifts don't need a 30-minute break. It's great to get the roster out in a fast and efficient manner though, so while there are flaws, it's still a good experience overall.