A better communication with your client
October 28, 2021

A better communication with your client

Wajahat A. Mirza | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Deputy

We are a security company, we do the schedule and dispatch of all shifts for our employees. Our employees use it on their smartphones and clock in clock out.
  • Overview schedule.
  • Shift information update exchange with employees.
  • Registration got easier with the link which can be send to the employee for sign up.
  • Approving timesheets, why is there no option to click and approve on the schedule page, why do I need to click and change on every person and shift?
  • Somehow not every employee is doing it right and on time. There should be an option that you can choose a Wi-Fi connection to clock in and out. For example when I arrive in a location Deputy could ask the employee is this your work Wi-Fi, in case you forget to clock in, we will do that for you once you are connected or disconnected with that Wi-Fi. Of course it should match your work schedule.
  • I find no page where employees can see all hours together in the app, you see it only for the week. Example of 156 / 210 hours. (means you worked 156 hours 54 hours left this month). When the month is finished. 211/210 (means you worked 211 schedules where one 210).
  • If an employee turns off notification, I should be able to see that, otherwise he will forget to clock in, and I won't know directly why he or she is missing to clock in.
  • You can see one location and schedule plan or select all locations, but there is no option as far as I know to select only maybe 2 or three locations. Because sometimes all is too much information and only one is too less.
  • Every shift should have its own income and expenditures install option. Like at least what are we earning in this hour and what are the average expenditure costs per hour. [From my experience] the options given with the employees (wages and sales) are too complicated and not helpful. Especially with different currencies and other costs. You have one hour of income in the same hour you have expenditures. This option needs to be available at the area section. We have a security company then we have our location where our clients ask us to provide guards. At this workplace we have three different kinds of wages at the same location because at night or Sundays you get more. So we need this option in the area section after setting the location.
  • If what I mentioned already exists, then you're software is not easy at all to understand and please call me and show me everything I need to know.
  • It saves time; on the other hand, some functions are complicated like the approving timesheets, then you'll get frustrated and start to think of Excel again, because it understands from time to time more and take your works "at some level."
It has a better overview, more adjustable, etc. Point is only to make the perfect timesheet is kinda tricky and hard.

Do you think Deputy delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with Deputy's feature set?

Did Deputy live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Deputy go as expected?

Would you buy Deputy again?

I guess if you know it how to use it fully, then.
You get 7 only because my last point is it's too expensive, maybe I am wrong because I don't know all the features and possibilities. [In my opinion] someone should then explain it to me.