Overall Satisfaction with Deputy
We were looking for a scheduling solution that was both easy to implement and powerful. Deputy strikes a very nice balance between features/capabilities, cost, and ease of use. With everyone having a smartphone now, it is super simple for me to make changes and adjustments to the schedule, get them published and have the changes pushed out to our team with no action required on the employee side. Writing schedules is a breeze - if one week is the same as the previous week, you can copy the schedule over - and the system has built-in conflict detection, so if you try to schedule an employee to work on a day that they have requested off, Deputy lets you know what the conflict is and how the system handled it. Employees are able to submit time-off requests and availability changes via the app and users with the appropriate access level can approve or decline them directly from the app on their smart device or via the web interface. Deputy has been an asset to our team and it is one of the most feature-rich offerings at this price point available. I definitely would recommend Deputy for scheduling!
- Employee schedule notifications.
- Tardiness notifications.
- Schedule conflict handling.
- Multiple location scheduling.
- Individual scheduled vs actual reports seem to be missing.
- Deputy allowed us to cut the administrative time burden for scheduling in half or better!
- Deputy allowed us to reduce schedule conflicts by making the interface easy to use and intuitive.
- Deputy helped us reduce our missed days by over 30% through its ease of use and clarity of communication - employees are able to request off time in advance and see their schedule as far out as it is posted.
Do you think Deputy delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Deputy's feature set?
Did Deputy live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Deputy go as expected?
Would you buy Deputy again?
I have not had any issues with Deputy's usability. As I mentioned before - I just think it is missing a few reporting features.
The biggest issue with any implementation is change management. Deputy is simple yet robust and it minimizes the change management required by being easy to use and intuitive.