Overall Satisfaction with Deputy
We use Deputy to allocate shifts for staff. We work in multiple locations with staff sometimes having more than one shift a day. For staff management Deputy has been the glue holding it [all] together. Staff [is] able to see all shifts, swap where required, sign in and out, make leave requests, indicate availability, etc. We can see who has signed at the correct location, thanks to the GPS location stamp. Being able to then transfer required data into our payroll software each fortnight is invaluable. Love Deputy - highly recommend it.
- Allows for multiple staff at multiple locations per day/week
- Being able to allocate the right shifts to the right people
- Able to export timesheets into accounting software
- An option to list staff by surname
- If staff modify times for a shift, for this to automatically come up in notes
- After coming out of lockdown and having everything in hibernation mode, some staff details didn't come out of hibernation well.
- Staff management for shift locations and times - Deputy has been invaluable
- Many hours saved with being able to export timesheets
- Making weekly rosters is very quick, saves staff hours
Do you think Deputy delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Deputy's feature set?
Did Deputy live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Deputy go as expected?
Would you buy Deputy again?
Very easy for staff to use. Also very easy for management to create rosters and then modify them when required. Bookkeeping [procedure] is also a simple process.
We simply send an invite to any new staff, they accept and it's up and running. It has been this way since we started using Deputy 6 years ago.
I have recommended Deputy to many business owners and will continue to do so. For rostering, having staff sign in & out as well as exporting timesheets we are extremely happy with Deputy. Staff pick up the features quickly and have no problems using [them]. We appreciate being able to hibernate to reduce costs during Covid. Being able to archive site locations for us is invaluable due to the nature of our business.