DeskRoll RD - Makes Your Business Easier
July 03, 2022

DeskRoll RD - Makes Your Business Easier

Sudipta Debnath | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with DeskRoll Remote Desktop

During the Covid times, there were many new employees joining my organization, but, due to government restrictions, they were not able to collect laptops assigned to them to start company-specific work. At that time, we came out using this solution. Using DeskRoll Remote Desktop, one can access the office computer easily from his home computer. I am part of a global IT organization and for us security is the priority. So DeskRoll Remote Desktop enables secure access, opening secure tunnel connectivity from any home computer towards an organization desktop for access. You can store any document or access any document through its Duo authentication feature.
  • I am able to get connected with clients and the in-house environment through the secure access feature.
  • Co-development and collaboration made office work easier.
  • The integration with customer help desk and the ticketing system made things easier.
  • You can easily access any desktop and do troubleshooting quickly.
  • We had certain challenges in getting integrated with DeskRoll Remote Desktop and our Cisco-specific security protocol initially and had to contact the support team multiple times, but maybe a clear-cut user manual can help.
  • I faced a certain issue while trying this software in the trial version, but it is obvious I can't expect trial version to be as good as the licensed one, so now I know better.
  • I would like to see one thing differently in the future, I would like it if DeskRoll Remote Desktop can support an open API to get integrated with any ticketing system in a more generic way as that would be most useful.
  • It has provided easier business access and our ROI is 70%+.
  • Customer Satisfaction Survey: we are able to manage a high rating of 9+ - even in a difficult time.
  • Internal team collaboration was made easier through secure Instant messaging that we got integrated through Cisco Webex.
DeskRoll Remote Desktop provides multi-level platform support, more secure compared to other available equivalents when it comes to DeskRoll Remote Desktop's functionality. Initially, there were certain challenges, but it can get integrated with any specific security protocol at any organization level. It has the best support services and excellent technical expertise to resolve any issue during usage. Lastly, there have been no performance issues observed in the last 3 months, explicitly because it is able to handle multi-user multi-OS environments.

Do you think DeskRoll Remote Desktop delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with DeskRoll Remote Desktop's feature set?

Did DeskRoll Remote Desktop live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of DeskRoll Remote Desktop go as expected?

Would you buy DeskRoll Remote Desktop again?

Remote access of office computer/client computer is made easier with DeskRoll Remote Desktop. You can be guaranteed secure access and it provides ready access to the customer ticketing system. It is the easiest way to debug any issue accessing a remote computer and there is no need to wait for logs or detailed descriptions. It has made CRM to close tickets more efficient, as I can debug faster and there is less escalation.

DeskRoll Remote Desktop Feature Ratings

Screen sharing
File transfer
Instant message
Over-the-Internet remote session
Initiate remote control from mobile
Multi-platform remote control