Great Voip system.
October 05, 2020
Great Voip system.
Administrator in CorporateInsurance Company, 11-50 employees
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Dialpad
We use Dialpad companywide and each department has their own settings. Since the pandemic everyone has been working from home as well.
- Call flow is easy
- App is easy to navigate
- Easy to set your individual settings
- Admin settings are a bit complicated especially since we have a call queue, hold greeting and fall back message.
- Scheduling business hours could be easier. I wish we could schedule lunch breaks too.
- Dialpad support team is always available to help however, their different teams suck as billing teams & porting team may take more than 24 hours to respond to you.
- Dialpad will save us about $1000 a year from our previous voip system.
- We can set our holidays at the beginning of the year to play annually.
- It’s way easier to navigate the admin settings. As an admin, I have more control.
- Working from home has be super easy and the integration with UberConference is awesome too.
- Vonage meetings has some glitches.
- You can’t set up and switch multiple operators.
- We saved about a $1000 a year with Dialpad because Vonage charges for extra features such as voicemail transcription.
- Admin settings are way easier to navigate and we can schedule holidays in advance unlike Vonage where you have to set it a day before.
- Dialpad Onboarding support was okay. I think this was because we used a 3rd party vendor. We had a lot of issues with provisioning the phones.
- The Dialpad sales rep forgot to mention that Dialpad is only compatible with Polycom desk phones so we bad to purchase new phones last minute.
- We were supposed to get 3 months free when we signed up with Dialpad as a courtesy but the charged us for the 3rd month. They have resolved this error but I think there was no designated point of contact on Dialpad's end to help things move more smoothly.
- Dialpad is super easy for the end user.
- The admin section is easy to navigate and gives you more control.
Do you think Dialpad Ai Voice delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Dialpad Ai Voice's feature set?
Did Dialpad Ai Voice live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Dialpad Ai Voice go as expected?
Would you buy Dialpad Ai Voice again?
Dialpad is suited for the current pandemic work from home situation. The mobile app is super easy to navigate and is physically appealing.
They should specify that you have to enable HD calling in order for the app to use wifi or data. One of our employees incurred extra charges on her phone bill that we had to reimburse. They should just make it clear, that's all.