DISCO is great!
February 22, 2021
DISCO is great!
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with DISCO Ediscovery
DISCO is tremendous! The searching capabilities are head and shoulders above its competitors. Tagging documents, sorting and filtering functions, and simply accessing and viewing documents are made much simpler. The firm utilizes DISCO on some of its cases, depending upon the needs of each particular client and utilized by all associates throughout the firm.
- Simply viewing the document (and attachments)--much better interface than competitors.
- Sorting and filtering effectively.
- Document Search capabilities.
- Saved money by keeping document review-in house.
- Increased overall speed of review.
- Connecting attachments to their parent document. DISCO makes it easily accessible to see every attachment from an individual email. This provides the necessary context for reviewing on the spot.
- Document Viewer--DISCO's document viewer is head and shoulders above the rest--easily move page to page and document to document.
- Tagging function--DISCO provides multiple variances on how to tag documents from issue tags, responsive tags, etc. And the type-in function allows the reviewer to create a new tag on the fly.
DISCO's efficiency allows me to review documents efficiently. No documents are missed (in my experience) and DISCO is tremendously user-friendly allowing quick reviews of already tagged documents to properly evaluate and build your case. But DISCO is expensive and must be evaluated when dealing with large amounts of data.
DISCO's efficiency allows me to review documents efficiently. No documents are missed (in my experience) and DISCO is tremendously user-friendly allowing quick reviews of already tagged documents to properly evaluate and build your case.
DISCO's discovery consultants are tremendous! I've only incurred one issue--and the DISCO ediscovery consultant was immediately available (after-hours of course). The DISCO ediscovery consultant was familiar with the not so common issue and troubleshooted alongside me until he had course of action to pursue. Naturally, the advice provided proved correct, and I was able to move forward.
DISCO's ease of use is the ultimate driver in examining whether or not to use its services. Other services simply cannot compare in that DISCO allows for easier and multiple searches. DISCO also provides the most efficient means of reviewing documents--both at the front-line reviewer level and the next tiers above it.
DISCO is more user friendly, easier to search, and provides superior methods of tagging and viewing documents (and their attachments). Searching documents for specific terms sound simple, and DISCO in fact makes it simple compared to its competitors. But Disco is ultimately more expensive and should be reviewed for use on a case-by-case basis.