March 03, 2021
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with DISCO Ediscovery
Used for plaintiffs firm for small productions and to review very large 1M+ productions.
- Organizes Ingest
- Ability to share search threads via URL
- Simplifying basic searches -- like for bates number
- Data visualizers
- Easier near dupe functionality
- Easy functionality
- Easy to coordinate teams among different firms
- Support should be free/easy/available to everyone
- Ability to copy and paste search URLs and share easily with other people
- Need to learn how to catch validation errors
- Need a way to identify OCR errors where we can't rely on search as easily
The speed of searching review good, ease of creating an excel spreadsheet list of docs as well.
I have never had direct facing work with these folks, because I have been told it comes at a fee and only project manager should contact. Free support would be great.
Full disclosure, did not choose it. Generally, lead counsel picks a vendor and all other counsel tags along.