Discord and what you'd like to hear about it
Kyle Panackia | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 26, 2020

Discord and what you'd like to hear about it

Overall Satisfaction with Discord

We use Discord mostly within our IT team to communicate with voice chat and direct messages. It gives us a place to communicate, post updates, and private messages about any issues we have going on. Discord is very stable, provides good call quality, and has made communication very easy for us.
  • Stability
  • Privacy
  • Voice chat quality
  • More features
  • More emojis
  • More themes
  • Easier communication for our IT team.
  • Communication separate from the rest of our company.
  • Easy way to conference call.
I have very rarely had an issue with Discord that I needed to contact support about, but when I have, support has been very quick about reaching back out to me and assisting me in resolving my issue. They read what you say and respond to it with intelligent and helpful responses. Nothing is more frustrating when you try communication with the support of a company and they don't actually read what you have to say or what your issue is. Luckily, Discord takes the time necessary to evaluate problems on an individual basis and assist you based on the problems you're facing.

Do you think Discord delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Discord's feature set?

Did Discord live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Discord go as expected?

Would you buy Discord again?

Discord is great for communication in the office. With everyone working remotely, it can be hard to lean over to tell someone about something you've been working on. We can use discord channels to communicate with a whole team or direct messaging to communicate with someone specifically on a particular issue. I have been using Discord for many years and have found it a valuable tool in all things communication-based.

Discord Feature Ratings