Overall Satisfaction with Druva
Druva has used by our organization more than five years. We have been using it for our backup purposes for laptop and mobile devices. It is being used across the whole organization. It address one of our prolonging business issues of data loss due to theft or hard disk failure.
- The first and foremost thing about Druva is user friendliness for both administrators and users.
- Easy deployment and upgrades of clients.
- User is able to recover the data by themselves by using web or client.
- No performance lagging issues when Druva is installed.
- Only thing I am expecting are slight security improvements.
- While doing .pst files backup, it should compress at much as possible. Since these days users have more data in mail than [the] system.
- After upgrading to new version, the ability to roll back to the older version in case of any issues.
- Better consumer cervice
- ROI for data recovery on hard disk failures. We are saving INR 50000 per month. We are able to get all the data from Druva.
- Best compression ratio which leads to minimum storage uUtilization. since we are using the on-premise setup.
- Vaultize and Open Source
Best in class features like data deduplication, compression, user friendliness and easy client deployment - these are the features which stacks up Druva against others.
Druva Data Resiliency Cloud Feature Ratings
10 - They know basic administration skills on a laptop.
Knowledge of Druva inSync
Knowledge of Druva inSync
- Regular backup, in case a user has mistakenly deleted data we can recover and provide it within seconds without any delay.
- Whole data recovery if hard disk crash or laptop loss.
- Recovery from mobile devices apart from laptop.
- Data recovery from Ipad if device is lost
- Inclusion of .pst files with compression ratio
- Exclusion of program files
- We are planning to expand it across our group companies
- Taking backup of data from our area office users
- Increasing the storage of the current one with latest storage technologies
Evaluating Druva and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
- Vendor Reputation
- Analyst Reports
- Third-party Reviews
Product Features - They should support all my requirements.
ya Few Points which we have learned like easy and optimized client deployment based on user availability
Change management was a big part of the implementation and was well-handled -
- Took the scenarios first
- Identified Issues and Users
- Implemented Druva phase by phase
Yes - we have customized the interface extensively - Based on our requirements we have configured our UI.
We can get immediate support and response. Online chat is also available where technicians are responding immediately. They will carefully listen and understand our issues and then provide the recommendations and actions. Once the issue solved they will follow up to make sure the customer didn't have the issue again and the issue is resolved.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Yes - We need support in case critical issues happened that our in house support team wasn't able to solve.
One time, during a server migration from physical to VM, my server hard disk went to non operational mode where my Druva storage is located. Due to this, the user's backup didn't happen. When I made a request, Druva support people took the remote session and collected the logs and analyzed them. Within hours they came back with a solution and we did the recovery successfully.
Overall it is very good product. It is total life saver. It fixes and supports all my existing Issues.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- My first choice is user based recovery at any time
- Easy client deployment and upgrade
- Policy configurations are very user friendly