September 18, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Druva inSync
It is currently deployed across the entire organization. There are a significant traveling staff world wide and this allows us to remotely support users no matter where they are.
- The Backup is reliable and can be tailored to specific users needs through profiles.
- The restoration which runs in the background can be set to run onto a new device without having to continually monitor the process
- The onboarding of clients is automated, and easy to administrate end users backups
- The tech support is by far the best support technicians, who are all very knowledgeable and very prompt no matter what the problem is
- One item I would like to see is for a same product line allowing for both onsite backups to our Cacheing servers only along with the current cloud based system
- It has saved us some many times with users data being reliably backed up, while the costs might be a little high the Security of knowing its all there has been a great benefit
We have not taken advantage of any of these other apps, I never could justify the additional cost
We currently don't have this feature, but it looks like it should be looked into
We really haven't done much with the Governance, LegalHold features, except a couple of times. But to know they are there has been reassuring
It doesn't really take to long to become well versed in how this software works. And with each upgrade they have maintained a consistent look and feel so that its not a total new learning experience with updates
I am not sure if I am lucky but usually within a minute or two, I will receive acknowledgement, most often a phone call, and within a few minutes of the call a resolution has been identified
We tried two others and the main feature at the time was the ability to backup locally to a caching server, thus allowing faster backups and faster restores
The best case for us with Druva is the backing up and restoration of files no matter where they client is around the world. Many times a user has a catastrophic event and I can have a brand new computer ready and waiting as they roll through the airport, on to their next destination.