Overall Satisfaction with Druva inSync
We use Druva Pheonix to backup our VMWare and Hyper-V servers to the cloud for Ransomware protection. It is company-wide. We use it to backup servers of newly acquired companies due to its ease of deployment and use. This solution provides ransomware protection for our server infrastructure due to the inability to run execution files in the backup environment.
- The speed of backup and recovery to and from the cloud is very fast.
- Deployment of new agents and proxies is very easy.
- The granular selection for recovery is as good as I have ever used.
- Documentation needs improving.
- Veeam Backup & Replication
Druva won out due to its lack of requirements for additional hardware. It also provided faster performance.
Druva fit into our new data center modeled on VMWare with ease. Deployment of proxies to manage backup and recovery was straightforward. Once deployed, the software detected all our virtual machines and began backing them up. Very little effort to get started. Hyper-V WAS very similar but took a little longer to deploy. Overall, a great experience.