Dscout is great for a little extra spending money!
December 15, 2020

Dscout is great for a little extra spending money!

Overall Satisfaction with dscout

I use dscout to take surveys and earn extra money on the side! I have co-workers and friends that use it regularly as well and they've voiced how much they enjoy using the app too.
  • Simplicity - Very simple to understand.
  • Ease of use - Very user friendly app.
  • Speed - Extremely speedy payments!
  • I'd like to see more express missions because these type of studies pay almost instantly!
  • Id like to see a type of rating on where you stand in qualifying once you apply for each regular study (just so you have some type of idea)!
  • dscout has had a positive impact on my wallet and helped me out (financially) when I've needed a cushion! I've earned more than enough money to finance a few shopping trips!
Dscout's app is different in the way you apply to do the research studies. You generally apply in a questionnaire and short selfie-style video format. The trick with Dscout is getting accepted for the studies that you apply for because the acceptance rate is a bit less than some of the other (more similar) apps that I've used. The payout, however, can be much, much better!

Do you think dscout delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with dscout's feature set?

Did dscout live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of dscout go as expected?

Would you buy dscout again?

dscout is best suited for someone who wants to make a little extra spending money on the side. Its not suited for someone looking for a full time job or enough money to comfortably live on. It's for someone who wants to answer a few (simple) questions in their downtime and make a little extra spending money doing so!