Overall Satisfaction with Dynamic Yield
Our Conversion Rate Optimisation team is leveraging Dynamic Yield in order to manage, track and report on the performance of tests and recommendations. We leverage the built in algorithms and testing capabilities to split and report on experience and variation based performance. As well as to iterate tests and help to map out our testing cadence and test iterations moving forward.
- Provide fantastic support, both in relation to strategy/best practice and troubleshooting.
- An easy to use interface, as a user who is relatively new to Dynamic Yield I find that it is an intuitive platform to use.
- The ability to segment and drill down on data allows for really specific insights which, whilst not necessarily being leveraged on a testing basis, can be super valuable from a greater marketing perspective.
- We are based in Australia and while your support staff are amazing, we find that we struggle to have quick resolutions to our issues and training calls are outside of business hours as our DY support team are all based in the Northern Hemisphere - local support would be amazing!
- We are currently working with a client who has two international sites and hard redirects based on geographic location - it is causing issues with regard to source attribution and location of users (users who have been hard redirected are still showing as having been users and huge percentages of traffic are incorrectly being attributed to referral/direct) it would be great if some troubleshooting could address these types of issues.
- Dynamic Yield supports us in our CRO offering as our optimisation platform of choice - we are leveraging this tool heavily in the application of these services - allowing us an ongoing income stream.
- Dynamic Yields adds value to our clients - we can confidently recommend DY's recommendations and AI as better than those that are offered "out of the box" within Shopify. As a Shopify Plus agency, leveraging this better technology is often a quick way in which we can show almost immediate value to new clients to improve their conversion rate and revenue per user.
I think the support from Dynamic Yield is fantastic, the staff are knowledgeable and are always willing to go above and beyond in imparting information. The only reason that I haven't supplied a clear 10 is that the support is offered based on Northern Hemisphere time zones and as an Australian agency this means late nights and/or early mornings in order to access it!
I have found it to be super intuitive, I have struggled a little bit with terminology (Tests vs Recommendations) but as soon as the basics around this are established it is easy to find and leverage the data you need. I find that there are several ways to access reporting, this is something that I think could be streamlined so that all reporting is able to be accessed via a reporting tab, then the different ways of reporting are offered as separate options. I have found ways of reporting things that I would never have found had I not been shown.
Do you think Dynamic Yield delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Dynamic Yield's feature set?
Did Dynamic Yield live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Dynamic Yield go as expected?
Would you buy Dynamic Yield again?
My personal use of Dynamic Yield is still quite limited. I have only been working directly with this platform for the last couple of months. In my limited experience, it appears that DY would be a fantastic solution when websites and reporting (i.e. GA integrations have been set up in a 'typical' manner). One of the clients I am presently working with has not followed best practice for many of these things and we are finding that we are struggling with data integrity (around source/location - is skewed due to two international sites each having hard redirects based on location). While I understand that technology platforms are generally built for the majority (customising a site for the few is a costly investment for little return) it would be great if there were some workarounds available for situations that are not-typical.