Overall Satisfaction with Emburse Chrome River
It is used company-wide. Any employee with a corporate credit card (about 120) uses Chrome River for expense coding.
- Changes to the standard system.
- Better and easier to understand export and specs.
- No QA or Prod, just Prod and make it so there are no change sets, just one.
- Easier to understand and change things on my own.
- Positive, we now can review and approve much easier.
- Positive, employees are now more likely to do their own expense reports.
- Positive, we have gained a better control over our spending habits.
Pretty easy to make simple changes. Larger changes to getting an external export are much more challenging and we are still working on optimizing this after 2 years.
The user experience is great. Everyone always says how easy it is to understand especially with the menus and tiles.
Expense Track, better since approvals are in the app. The export still isn't as good.
Support responds really quick and wants to help get your problem resolved as soon as possible. We have a personal support person (ESA) who helps us with specific cases once every other week.