Overall Satisfaction with Emburse Chrome River
Emburse Chrome River is used in our organization for tracking expenses. We have multiple company cards and Chrome River enables us to track all of the transactions of our employees. The product is excellent at recording the expenses and has very helpful reports that allow us to determine who has submitted an expense report or who has not been submitting them. It is also a very easy process to record an expense, attach a receipt, and to submit a report. It has made tracking expenses much easier and seamless.
- Chrome River tracks expenses very well
- Chrome River is easy to use and allows for easy integration in a company
- Chrome River offers many reports and audit services that make the expense process flawless
- The audit feature can be extremely strict, which can be frustrating if the program is telling employees their receipts are not valid for their expense.
- It would be beneficial if reports required receipts. There can be a lot of unknowns with what the expense is for if there is no receipt attached.
- A small feature that could be changed is that you are not allowed to use a form of punctuation in the description of the reports. This can be a little annoying if you need a comma or an apostrophe.
- Chrome River has had a positive impact on ROI, as we are better able to track expenses and determine where to allocate their costs.
- Chrome River enables us to track our company credit cards and provides a verification process to approve the expenses. This reduces abuse and improves ROI.
- The report features of Chrome River have enabled our company to track those who are in compliance with company policy and those who are not.
Chrome River was very easy to set up for our organizations specific needs. It integrated very well with our companies ERP system and has been an overall easy experience to train our employees on how to use their program. Because of the simplicity of the process, it has not been hard to integrate. Approval routing has been simple and there have not been any issues. We continue to work with Emburse to improve our expense reporting and they are very helpful and easy to work with.
Emburse Chrome River has integrated very well with our ERP system. I'm not sure how much manual effort was required when we first adopted this program, but from my experience the integration can be manual. Uploading jobs into Chrome River is a very manual process and has required some effort from our Accounting and IT departments to make it more seamless.
I would give Chrome River Expense a 10 for overall user experience. This is because the format is so simple and easy to use. Everything is very straightforward and there is almost no learning curve for the employee that is uploading and submitting expense reports. We have not heard any complaints about approvals being difficult or navigation being difficult for our employees.
Members of our team have weekly meetings with Chrome River support to improve our systems and make the integration better with our ERP. They are very easy to work with and work quickly and efficiently. They respond to emails and problems very quickly. Their support is one of the best we work with.
If you are looking for a good Expense management system and you have a medium size to large company, then Chrome River is a great option for you. I don't think it would make a lot of sense for a small company. It would still work, but I feel there are probably cheaper options that will serve your company just as well. The program is very easy to use and is very easy to integrate into the company.