Simply Simple Review
October 19, 2018

Simply Simple Review

Overall Satisfaction with Epicor Eagle N Series

I work at Pride Home Center, Inc. Epicor is being used in every aspect of our business from receiving, inventory, sales, customer services, vendor services, and other areas. I believe that Epicor Eagle N Series has the most impact with our accounting team. We are still adjusting to the upgrade to the N Series.
  • Epicor Eagle N Series helps us immensely with our record keeping for our customers and vendors. I would hate to have to do all the research with the assistance of Epicor when a customer/vendor calls and request help with their account.
  • I really appreciate how Epicor keeps everything in a date/time order due to the situations that occur when a credit card user requests verification of their purchases/person who signed on their account. This make it so much easier to recall and verify (and lots quicker, too)!
  • It is a great help that Epicor gives us with our inventory. We don't have to do a large inventory search (most of the time) and it is quite accurate!
  • The Point of Sale usage is amazing (even with all the human errors that occur)! This comes in very handy with recalling a sale when someone is trying to do a refund, too.
  • For our Accounting team, we'd like to be able to delete a vendor/customer, or in-activate them, where they do NOT show up on the listing of current vendors/customers. For example: Instead of 3,698 vendors, we'd like to only see the 425 vendors that we're actually doing business with currently.
Our new accountant has been taking classes to learn about all the different applications that help our business to keep going. She has found that Epicor helps out more than she thought with our financial tracking, Journal Entries, and overhead.
I only know that our company has always used Epicor since their business began in 1989.
I'm not sure where Epicor is most/least suited. It is a well averaged system (so far).