Overall Satisfaction with EveryAction
We use EveryAction across our whole organization to manage our database of contacts, send mass emails, set up event registration, and engage in digital advocacy.
- Digital advocacy tools make it easy for a large database of users to engage in a customized way directly with their Congressional leaders.
- EveryAction is constantly working on upgrading its product to ensure it is keeping up with user demands for new tools or changes.
- EveryAction enables users with no knowledge of HTML to easily create HTML emails
- We work with many business leaders and EveryAction's software is designed specifically to work with citizens engaging Congress not on behalf of a company but on behalf of an individual. We would like to see the option to tap into and mobilize business leaders with their systems more effectively. Specifically, areas known specifically to be zoned for commercial activity with no residents are not assigned Congressional District data.
- Time saved is exponential.
- The capabilities it has opened up for us have enabled us to pursue new grant opportunities, so it really has impacted our bottom line in a great way.
Staff are very helpful with the onboarding process. They are also very responsive to help requests as they come up and there is a robust set of resources for help documents.
EveryAction typically responds to support requests within a business day.
EveryAction has enabled us to roll out digital tools that are essential to the bottom line of our non-profit. The advocacy tools we use are central to our programming, which is typically supported through grants. We are also able to receive revenue through membership sales leveraging EveryAction's digital tools.
Do you think Bonterra Development + Digital delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Bonterra Development + Digital's feature set?
Did Bonterra Development + Digital live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Bonterra Development + Digital go as expected?
Would you buy Bonterra Development + Digital again?
EveryAction is well suited to grow email lists, send out customized segmented content, and engage audiences with light-lift calls to action. In particular, it is the light-lift action alerts that I think are most powerful. We can send out one email to thousands of contacts that customizes the language for their specific members of Congress. Recipients can respond to the call to action with two- sometimes one-click-to-send messages directly to Congressional offices.