Overall Satisfaction with Flokzu Cloud BPM
Flokzu was used by my commercial and administration team from Paraguay and me (based in Uruguay and travelling regularly to Paraguay). We trusted Flokzu Cloud BPM Suite to coordinate the whole commercial operation between the team and also for administration tasks such as invoicing planning. It was extremely useful to register leads/prospects detection, follow up, conversion, invoicing and product delivery. We documented and tracked everything in several processes in Flokzu and kept all lead/customers' info updated!
- Flokzu is a "do it yourself tool," very easy to learn and use, with lots of material and video tutorials on their web site.
- Easy to create complete complex processes with BPMN.
- They added the sandbox functionality to test processes before actually launching them.
- I didn't find any main problem even though I'm not an IT guy. As a suggestion it could be great to be able to manage data bases directly from the process, to be able to add or delete columns and/or rows.
- Order in all processes, trackable tasks, better results.
- Useful for remote teams.
Do you think Flokzu Cloud BPM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Flokzu Cloud BPM's feature set?
Did Flokzu Cloud BPM live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Flokzu Cloud BPM go as expected?
Would you buy Flokzu Cloud BPM again?