Good Donation Tracker
October 05, 2019
Good Donation Tracker
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with FundRaiser
We are a non-profit organization. We use FundRaiser basic to track general donations, fundraiser donations, and charitable contributions. It is currently being used by both our day service program and our residential program as a whole. FundRaiser helps us to keep track of individuals, businesses, and organizations that make donations and how much they donate each year.
- FundRaiser keeps a database for us of our individual, business, and organizational donors for future reference.
- FundRaiser keeps a database for us of our donors' contributions each year on an ongoing basis.
- FundRaiser has multiple reports that can be run to fit your specific needs; be it yearly contributions, donor addresses, etc.
- If you enter a duplicate donor in error, the program will allow you to make one inactive, but will not allow you to delete one. This often causes confusion when going to post-donation payments.
- The system is also very basic and could be more user-friendly.
- FundRaiser saves us time that we would be spending trying to keep track of donations and donor information on spreadsheets, which saves us money.
When I upgraded my computer I had to upgrade my FundRaiser software. I reached out to customer support, and they assisted me in easily switching the computer my software was on, and then making the upgrade. The customer service department was friendly and helpful. There was a minor glitch, but it ended up going fine.
Do you think STPL Global FundRaiser (discontinued) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with STPL Global FundRaiser (discontinued)'s feature set?
Did STPL Global FundRaiser (discontinued) live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of STPL Global FundRaiser (discontinued) go as expected?
Would you buy STPL Global FundRaiser (discontinued) again?
I think FundRaiser is better suited for smaller organizations that do not have a lot of entries to make and a lot of tracking to do. Larger organizations that make more entries and need to do a lot more tracking might want an application that is a little more modern and user-friendly.