Overall Satisfaction with Gainsight
We engaged with Gainsight about six months ago and signed a contract with them about two months ago. We launched our initial pilot group of a dozen users just this week and plan to roll out to another 150 users within the next 45 days. Our use is pretty broad-ranging as we employ the Gainsight platform to develop our 360-degree view of the customer including a focus on driving positive account heath scores and platform usage trends. We use the considerable insight Gainsight provides to set our strategic account development plans and customer success reviews as well as to apply the appropriate attention to customers in need of our support and engagement based on the "Calls to Action" that help guide our team as to the most critical tasks, events, alerts and issues to resolve.
- Pulls together customer information from Salesforce into an easily digestible format and enables you to analyze additional customer data that resides outside of the Salesforce environment.
- Creates a focus around automatically calculated objective and subjective account health score metrics for a quick and accurate read on the accounts that require attention and strategic prioritization.
- Focuses your teams on strategic account planning based on the customer's objectives, needs, and challenges.
- Provides "Calls to Action" (CTAs) that automatically bring to your attention issues, risks and challenges to enable better proactive resolution.
- Gainsight as a company lives, embodies and exemplifies the concept of customer success like very few companies in the world. Their level of support, engagement and absolute trusted partnership is unrivaled.
- Professional services that totally understand our needs and requirements and expertly guide us to success.
- The contacts in the Sponsor tracking tile should be able to be maneuvered into an org-chart configuration.
- Handle customer Issues more quickly and effectively.
- Better understand root causes to determine proactive solutions designed to reduce customer services issues.
- Proactively keep in close touch with potentially "at risk" customers.
The Gainsight organization has great heart and caring for their customers from their executive team down to your individual account manager and/or CSM. While you logically know this not to be true, you feel like you are Gainsight's best and only customer when you interact with any member of their team. Their product is world class and their service and support are exceptional.
Any company that has valued customers and seeks to foster trusted consultative relationships should embrace the concept of customer success and use Gainsight as a platform for driving intelligent customer support, engagement and consultation. Whether you are a small company with thousands of customers or a large company with millions of customers, the need is the same. Identify the risk, capitalize on the opportunities, prioritize the sales and support resources and make each customer feel like you understand their needs and that you are focused on their success. Gainsight helps companies accomplish these objectives.