Best graphics software with reasonable rates
September 09, 2021

Best graphics software with reasonable rates

Christer Geberg | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with GIMP

GIMP is a Graphics Software, I have been using for a long period of time now for different purposes like creating Social Media posts and even picture editing which has now become a crucial part of the Graphics Department. We now can edit all high-quality images and we can also attract our customers with high-quality images which just amps up the whole user experience.
  • GIMP has a very intuitive interface so now as a user you can always layer all the images or make a different image from scratch.
  • One thing that I really like about GIMP is that it has a relatively smaller learning curve which can agitate many things that we don’t want so it’s better to keep this topic on the side for a while.
  • This product has so many large tools at the disposal stage which are used for manipulating different types of images and simultaneously exporting any type of unnecessary stuff.
  • I find the downloading time within the software to be slow and tiring especially when there is a large file.
  • Sometimes what happens is that due to some problems a workaround method is implemented so copying or adjusting to a layer before can take a good amount of time. This should be improved.
  • Cropping is a bit difficult in this platform especially due to which the software becomes difficult to use.
  • Advanced editing featuring.
  • Easy to use tool. Even the dashboard have efficient sections for tools.
  • I am pretty sure that this software does not contain any interface problems which could be dangerous and difficult for the users.
  • The software is mainly used for some major calculations and word processing so I think that this platform is performing all of its tasks and activities in a very fluid and lucid way.
  • GIMP definitely saves a lot of costs that would have been spent for hiring help from external parties.
  • Moreover, the software is always featuring very good quality features that also without any special costs.
Before using GIMP I did some analysis and market research on finding the most effective tool for Graphics Software. I had a low budget for my business and in that budget other than GIMP there was no option that was fitting according to my standards so that is why I think that when I look back I am thankful that I didn’t invest in an expensive product because GIMP is a jack of all trades and it is cheap too.

Do you think GIMP delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with GIMP's feature set?

Did GIMP live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of GIMP go as expected?

Would you buy GIMP again?

Trello, Dialpad Meetings (formerly UberConference), Malwarebytes
GIMP has many things and many features that require improvement and are not up to the mark but GIMP is one of those few special pieces that does almost everything we are needed to do. Moreover, since the GIMP is comparable in nature to manipulative applications as well, that is why I would recommend everyone to use this platform.