Overall Satisfaction with Gong.io
As a sales team we are using Gong. It is used as a coaching tool as well as a way to keep track of a note-taking tool. It's been able to help reps upskill faster given the coaching capabilities.
- Track keywords, insights.
- Provide benchmarking feedback for talk ratio.
- Integration components make it really easy to use in your day-to-day.
- It would be great to have a weekly report on top stats from your calls.
- I think it's too soon to measure ROI as we are just under a year of use.
- It can be easy to just use this tool for referencing conversations like a note taker so weekly recaps on quick ways to improve your calls would be really helpful.
I haven't had any issues with Gong, but we had a rep come on site for training and we receive emails as well for any product updates/changes.
Do you think Gong delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Gong's feature set?
Did Gong live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Gong go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Gong again?
I think it's a great tool for new reps and tenured reps. It provides the ability to cross-collaborate and coach at scale. I personally find the insights tabs most beneficial, I'm able to review any filler words I use, questions I am asking and if I am speaking too quickly.