Overall Satisfaction with Gong.io
We use Gong to record all of our demos via Zoom conference calls. It is mostly used in sales calls so we can review them later and get meaningful metrics on how we can improve our sales pitch, ask better questions and really focus on what's important to our prospects. When I review my calls, I always find places I can improve and close more business.
- Transcribing calls.
- Giving talk ratios so I talk less and listen more.
- Allows me to forward to the important parts of the conversation.
- Possibly a better overview of each call.
- Historical trends to see where I can improve.
- Reminders before each call on what to work on based on past calls.
We were given this but I still like the product and how it helps me every day.
Do you think Gong delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Gong's feature set?
Did Gong live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Gong go as expected?
Would you buy Gong again?