Overall Satisfaction with Gong.io
We use Gong for recording calls for the entire sales org to help elevate customer conversations. It is also used as one data point on if reps are using certain language, around events we promote or new positioning we are adopting. It is discussed in team and sales org-wide meetings to give kudos or have conversations around how we can talking about strategies differently.
- Call stats.
- Call transcription.
- Integration with Highspot.
- Your sales organization has to be committed to using it and looking at it, otherwise, it is shelf-ware.
- The analytics could be more actionable.
- The team stack rates on certain call features like patience/duration are great, but I want more.
- Better call clarity since I can go back and re-listen.
- As a new employee, no one has to add me to their calls, I can just listen so I onboarded faster.
- I like sending a recording of demos to prospects so they can share internally, which they always do.
Do you think Gong delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Gong's feature set?
Did Gong live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Gong go as expected?
Would you buy Gong again?
Gong.io is a great add-on for sales coaching and training and checking for the stickiness of training and positioning. But it is one slice of the functionality needed for a sales team. You still need a conference bridge, CRM, CMS, and maybe LMS and a way to marry the analytics in Gong.io to things like quota attainment and the company-wide initiatives a company is driving towards.