Overall Satisfaction with Gong.io
Gong.io is my main tool for coaching my sales team, it's built into my daily workflow. I use Gong.io to onboard new employees by assigning them calls to listen to so that they can learn how to handle certain objections with real life examples. I use Gong to give feedback and coaching to my entire sales team, and use it's translating function to even score those in countries where I don't speak the language! I also rely heavily on Gong to determine what is working and what isn't, according to trackers and topics. I couldn't live without Gong as a Sales Enablement Manager.
- Gong is great at identifying areas of improvement for my reps.
- I love how Gong uses AI to flag deals that are in danger of not closing from things like "prospect hasn't been contacted in 1 week" or "there has been no talk about budget."
- I love how Gong lets me see what my top performers are talking about and what my low performers are talking about, so I can coach them and give specific language and phrases to use on calls. Very actionable.
- I use Gong every single day in my role as Sales Enablement. My team will often listen to a call together and answer how they would have handled the situation, give feedback, etc.
- The translation function isn't perfect, there are quite a few errors.
- I would love to see more in-depth analysis from Whisper.
- Would be very cool if Gong could automatically scan calls for certain phrases and then automatically add them to their respective folder in the library!
- The call recording, plain and simple. It allows for real time scenarios to be used in role plays.
- The trackers which allow me to see the trends in what my team is saying and if it is working
- Alerts for when a new call is made
- I have better insight into whether or not a new hire is going to be successful, thus saving time with people who may not be a good fit.
- I can pinpoint areas of improvement for my team, thus decreasing ramp time.
- I can show real life examples when leading trainings.
Do you think Gong delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Gong's feature set?
Did Gong live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Gong go as expected?
Would you buy Gong again?
We use gong to track the progress of new hires. I listen to all sales calls in order to identify areas of improvement or strengths. We use Gong as a tool for learning where we will listen to calls together as a team and give feedback on how the rep did. I use the library of calls to reference back to during onboarding and will assign calls to my new hires so they can learn real life scenarios.