Overall Satisfaction with Gong.io
We use [Gong.io] across our Sales team. I use it particularly within our Sales Development team to listen to both cold call recordings as well as scheduled qualification calls hosted by the team. The tool helps me understand where I can provide coaching to the team, and it also allows me a quick way to give additional coaching outside of Zoom calls that the team can refer to and implement. In the future we will use it to help onboard new team members as well as to facilitate peer-to-peer call reviews.
- Trackers - easily look at call trends and assess where coaching is needed
- Searches - easily find calls to review
- Snippets - easy to create quick snippets and share with other team members for examples
- Would love to see more S/BDR focused trackers and best practice metrics used for shorter conversations
- Lots of small quick wins to be had in changing up our conversations
- Too early to measure long term ROI
- Chorus.ai and ExecVision
I love the user interface of [Gong.io] as well as the revenue intelligence features that other tools don't have.
Do you think Gong delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Gong's feature set?
Did Gong live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Gong go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Gong again?
[Gong.io is] great for any sales team - definitely the call coaching tool of choice for me. I don't personally use it for AE coaching but the deal intelligence features would be super useful to any closing-role sales manager. In general, it's a great way to be alerted of calls that need coaching, tracking team progression and leaving feedback consistently as part of routine coaching.