Overall Satisfaction with Gong.io
[Gong.io] is currently in use in the Customer and Revenue departments. In CS, we utilize [Gong.io] to capture customer notes and action items/calls to actions and share call analysis to improve meeting flow. [Gong.io] allows our CS staff to focus on what the customer is saying vs. error-prone note-taking.
- Call Analysis
- Key word/competitor alerts
- Accuracy of transcription for meeting attendees with non English accents
- Call stats should be aligned to additional caller personas non sales team
- An aggregate of reporting for an individual call stats to see trends
- Identify areas of upselling opportunity to share with revenue teams
- Improving customer experience
- Better able to capture customer voice to share with internal teams
[Gong.io] is a polished product with many features. [Gong.io] focuses primarily on revenue teams' needs; however, [Gong.io] is great for all customer-facing roles. The UI is easy to use, i.e., does not take a lot of effort to onboard new users, has good support, and has an extensive community.
Do you think Gong delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Gong's feature set?
Did Gong live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Gong go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Gong again?
[Gong.io] is geared for revenue teams primarily, however, can also be beneficial for customer success teams/client facing. The possibility is not the best tool for international customers, customers with non-English accents, and customers concerned with privacy/GDPR, i.e., EMEA. APAC. [Gong.io] works well for US customers and native English speakers.