The best sales tool in the game
August 16, 2021

The best sales tool in the game

Overall Satisfaction with Gong.io

Ok, if you ever wondered what it was like to use cheat codes in real life, then get Gong.io! I mean from picking up on signals you missed during the qual, to coaching moments - you can accomplish everything with Gong.io's software. Our entire sales and renewal teams use Gong.io and we all absolutely love it. It is hands down the best sales tool I have ever used. If I were to leave my current company and look for new roles, Gong.io is a MUST HAVE if I am to join that team.
  • Being able to listen back to your calls is huge. You pick up on so many little details that you might've missed because you are taking notes, or get easily distracted.
  • Coaching is absolutely wonderful with Gong. Having a rough month? Think you're doing everything absolutely right? Well take a few calls and listen to them with your manager, see what they have to say and how they can potentially help you improve!
  • Gong.io deal board is amazing to see where deals are at risk. Lots of APV can be added simply by checking out which deals are at risk and what you need to do to make sure you continue winning business.
  • As a normal day-to-day user, it would be nice to have Gong.io integrated with outreach or SalesLoft to automatically create the follow-ups for you. Sending out templates is already easy, but if Gong created that template and all you had to do was customize it a little, that would be money. We are salespeople so naturally lazy.
  • All of them. Deal board, the recordings. everything
  • We just close more business.

Do you think Gong delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Gong's feature set?

Did Gong live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Gong go as expected?

Would you buy Gong again?

At first, you might think "oh big brother is watching me, they want to watch all our deals, etc, etc" then shake that thought. It simply allows you to be super present in your calls. What are we always getting coached on? "You need to be actively listening, you need to be focused on what your prospect is saying, BE PRESENT". Gong.io is basically like your guardian and allows you to pick up on so many little details that you normally would miss.