Overall Satisfaction with Gong.io
Gong is used by Client Success and Sales personnel. The tool is useful for various reasons - follow-up on calls, training, and cross-functional alignment. Having the tool is useful to stay in tuned with what has gone on with the account historically as well. There are less misses when calls have been recorded. We are also able to share the call with our customers and prevents unnecessary follow-up calls.
- I love the recommendations for improvement the tools provides following the call. Flags me when I talk to much.
- I can go back and listen to clients - especially in situations when I haven't taken the best notes!
- Transcription is the best! I don't always have time to listen to a call but having the ability to read the call is awesome!
- I wish that listening from app was better.
- Sending call to customers
- Feedback metrics
Do you think Gong delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Gong's feature set?
Did Gong live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Gong go as expected?
Would you buy Gong again?
I think Gong.io is most useful for client facing calls like performance reviews - when reading out their data and discussing program discussions. It is great discovery sessions when I'm trying to dig into the account and uncover challenges on the client's end. It is also great for strategic discussions and account planning. I typically will dismiss Gong.io on calls where I'm doing a Workbench training or a routine monthly check-in.