Overall Satisfaction with Google Drive
Google Drive is being utilized to promote collaboration between department members. We currently make our curriculum available to all teachers in the department through Google Drive. It allows us to share, edit and monitor all that is being done in the department.
- I love how easy it is to use and navigate.
- I also love how Google docs, slides and all the other Google apps work well and transition to Microsoft products.
- I love how it keeps all of our department's files neatly organized.
- I have had a few problems where google drive did not update for one of the members in the group. This has only happened two times, but when it did, my colleague could not see what I had accomplished even though I had updated a document.
- Increased employee efficiency
- Increased collaboration
- It can become problematic when employees put things off because they feel Google drive allows them to work on it at home.
Google Drive is well suited for a storage center for a group's files and documents. It is also a great tool to utilize when people are working on a project together from a distance or they are working on it at different times. I feel that it is less appropriate when using it for a company wide file center. When you get too many files or folders it jumbles everything up and becomes cluttered.