Google Pay is a fast and secure mobile payment method
RAMKUMAR GUDIPATI | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 19, 2020

Google Pay is a fast and secure mobile payment method

Overall Satisfaction with Google Pay (formerly Google Wallet)

Our company had not set up Google Pay to be used across the entire organization or any individual departments. I personally have it set up on my phone. And I use it, but no one else has access to it.
  • No need to carry physical card.
  • Safe and secure.
  • What if someone hacks or we loose the phone.
  • Not acceptable everywhere.
  • An easy payment method.
  • A secure payment method.
I hear lots of good things about Google Pay. In the current market, a lot of consumers have been using such payment modes. This is very easy to use method, secure and safe payment method too. No need to carry credit cards physically wherever one goes. There is no additional cost to use this service which is another reason for gaining popularity.

Do you think Google Pay (formerly Google Wallet) delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Google Pay (formerly Google Wallet)'s feature set?

Did Google Pay (formerly Google Wallet) live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Google Pay (formerly Google Wallet) go as expected?

Would you buy Google Pay (formerly Google Wallet) again?

The main reason I use it is that I need not carry the credit card physically with me wherever I go. It is a very secure payment method. There is no additional cost. Those we receive the payment will not know our credit card details. The only worry will be someone might hack, and also this form of payment is not accepted everywhere we want to purchase something.