EXPERIENCE OF INCLUSIVE MEETINGS.
August 02, 2022

EXPERIENCE OF INCLUSIVE MEETINGS.

Melanie Timaure | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with GoTo Room

Goto Room is an online video conferencing and video calling service that works perfectly offering its users excellent solutions and flexible features that adapt to our needs, through audio, video and web sharing face to face through clear and simple meetings, I like it a lot because it is easy to use and configure it does not require heavy downloads or tedious links it is easy to organize and attend meetings, flexible and fast insurance I really like that the prices of the plans adapt to our budget and it also has a free trial.
  • Goto Room is a real-time meeting software that works perfectly, simply and safely, offering its users countless benefits and advantages when carrying out unprecedented communications, I have no dislikes because it has worked very well for me since the beginning. first time so far.
  • Goto Room helps me increase my workflow by allowing me to flexibly start my meetings from anywhere on any device with the ease of a push of a button screen sharing with seamless, stuttering HD audio and image regardless of connection quality to the internet, it works perfectly and helps me save my money and time, and it is already collaborating with simplicity and security from start to finish.
  • GoTo Room is a meeting software that helps me advance my team by collaborating on common projects, it helps me communicate with colleagues, clients, suppliers and co-workers by starting meetings in a flexible and intuitive way with the push of just one click, it's perfect for connecting with colleagues who are in a different geographical location than mine, it helps me collaborate productively by adapting to my needs and offering me the opportunity to work remotely and intelligently, helping my clients have a unique collaboration experience.
  • GoTo Room is a video conferencing solution that offers solutions and immediate access with just one touch, it is easy to use and to configure so far it has worked perfectly for me with image, audio and video quality. Excellent solutions and features.
Select GoTo Room for being a completely simple real-time meeting software with immediate solutions and quality in its operation, it is simple and secure with fast access and security from start to finish, it is perfect for teamwork and to reach the audience indicated expanding communication and increasing sales, I recommend it because it is easy to install with free trial and smart meeting rooms, perfect integration with calendar, email and customization.

Do you think GoTo Room delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with GoTo Room's feature set?

Did GoTo Room live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of GoTo Room go as expected?

Would you buy GoTo Room again?

Zoom, Join.me (discontinued), Adobe Connect
Goto Room is wonderful for being a simple video conferencing tool where you don't need to create accounts or require heavy downloads and configurations, starting and joining a meeting is as simple as a push of a button, it offers wonderful features and collaboration tools that are fair and necessary, helps increase workflow and team collaboration by carrying out clear and intelligent communication with colleagues, clients and employees from anywhere and on any device.