Smooth communication from everywhere without glitches.
September 26, 2021

Smooth communication from everywhere without glitches.

Berta Vidal Serra | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with GoToConnect (formerly Jive)

GoToConnect (formerly Jive) is used by multiple departments, within the region of my organization where I work. In my department, we use GoToConnect (formerly Jive) for video communications during meetings between members of staff of my organization.
It is also used at the customer service section of my organization by customer service representatives for making calls to customers, likewise from answering customer queries made via the telephone. Overall, GoToConnect (formerly Jive) has proven to be an all-around efficient communication program.
  • One-click connect - GoToConnect (formerly Jive) is available on desktop, on my web browser, and on my computer as a native application. This has made it so convenient to join team meetings, at any time and from anywhere I am.
  • Integration - GoToConnect (formerly Jive) integrates with third-party software programs used regularly in my office. In my own personal case, GoToConnect (formerly Jive) integrates well with Calendly and this has simplified my meeting scheduling experience.
  • Scalability - I have been in meetings where there were tens of participants and it was impressive to see our team meeting go on smoothly, without being affected by the number of meeting participants. This is very important for a large organization like mine.
  • [In my opinion] the user interface is not the most intuitive. This has created hurdles for me, in situations where I invited external collaborators to join team meetings.
  • GoToConnect (formerly Jive) has improved engagement between members of staff, within my organization.
  • GoToConnect (formerly Jive) provides my organization with a cost-effective way, for our customer service team to reach customers on their mobile phones via voice calls.
I wasn’t involved in the deployment process.
The audio call quality with GoToConnect (formerly Jive) is always audible and devoid of glitches and lags, which are all too common with VoIP calls.
While it is an effective tool for smooth audio, video, and phone communication, it is limited in terms of user interface intuitiveness. This creates bottlenecks for new employees in my company, who are unfamiliar with GoToConnect (formerly Jive).

Do you think GoTo Connect delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with GoTo Connect's feature set?

Did GoTo Connect live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of GoTo Connect go as expected?

Would you buy GoTo Connect again?

GoToConnect (formerly Jive) is well suited for person to person, and group video calls within teams, just like it is being used in my company.

GoToConnect (formerly Jive) is also ideal to be used by sales teams for making calls to mobiles and landlines of targeted customers.

GoTo Connect Feature Ratings

Hosted PBX
Multi-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
Call reports