"Great performance and Trustable Service"
October 12, 2021

"Great performance and Trustable Service"

Overall Satisfaction with GoToConnect (formerly Jive)

I have used GoToConnect in both my previous and current jobs. Our company used GoToConnect (formerly jive) as a company-wide video conferencing system for prospects and clients. Because the platform is hosted on a cloud base, we can communicate with customers from anywhere via phone, text, or video call. It's synchronized, so we can communicate with customers faster. It has excellent video conferencing in one place. The call history and voicemail features are useful to me.
  • Desktop and mobile application that are excellent.
  • Customer service is outstanding.
  • The switching between different devices is a useful feature.
  • The phone system is reliable, the user interface is simple and elegant.
  • Call recording through VoIP.
  • When a new user isn't extremely teach-savvy, adding them might be difficult.
  • You must have a strong Wi-Fi connection or else the call will be disconnected again and again.
  • High levels of security.
  • Communication inside the team.
  • More clients to interact with.
The dashboard layout is simple to use. The user interface for creating phone lines is fantastic and simple to use. I like how you can put up the automated phone conversation using drag and drop and how you can watch the decision-making as you construct it. When you lease phones from jive, deployment is simple.
GoToConnect (formerly jive) has outstanding customer service, call quality, dependability, and user interface. I ensure that the calls are done correctly. It also allows us to examine the call quality using the recording capability, allowing us to maintain quality control.
GTC has been really useful. Over WiFi, the software is simple to use. I use the software on both my laptop and my phone, and it works well for answering calls and monitoring voicemail.

Do you think GoToConnect (formerly Jive) delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with GoToConnect (formerly Jive)'s feature set?

Did GoToConnect (formerly Jive) live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of GoToConnect (formerly Jive) go as expected?

Would you buy GoToConnect (formerly Jive) again?

It's a wonderful alternative when I'm working from home and don't want to use my mobile phone because all calls are redirected to my laptop. It's really simple to use and straightforward, with no learning curve. If you miss a call, your voicemails will display immediately, and you can check your call history in an easy list format. I really recommend it to others it's a great tool for video conversations and screen sharing too.

GoToConnect (formerly Jive) Feature Ratings

Hosted PBX
Multi-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
User templates