Overall Satisfaction with Groove
We use Groove to help with both streamlining and monitoring our communication between Account Executives and prospects/customers. Groove is primarily used by our Sales and Marketing Departments, as well as our operations team to measure performance and derive insights. We also use Groove to allow our Account Executives to set up automated communication workflows with their leads and contacts.
- Automated email/calendar event logging in Salesforce.
- Responsive email workflows.
- Customer success and support team.
- Ease of access to accounts, leads and contacts.
- Relating activities to opportunities.
- Lead matching.
- Training and documentation.
- I'd like to see Groove be able to Integrate with more third party tools.
- A more advanced method to relate activities to opportunities.
- Segmentation of emails logged as tasks (only logs subject currently).
- Positive: activity tracking.
- Positive: Salesforce data augmentation.
- Positive: lead matching.
Groove is easier to use from a backend perspective and fits our needs more than Outreach. I also prefer Groove's support staff.
Absolutely amazing. Jessica Stent is our customer success representative and she is literally always available through email or meeting over Zoom. She has set up trainings for our sales team, and walked our Salesforce team through many backend fixes and improvements. Their support staff always responds promptly and provides meaningful feedback and documentation to support what we are asking.
Do you think Groove delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Groove's feature set?
Did Groove live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Groove go as expected?
Would you buy Groove again?
Groove is perfect for companies that have trouble getting their Sales teams to log tasks and events in Salesforce, as Groove does this for emails and calendar invites with their email and calendar sync. Currently, I really can't think of any reason not to use Groove unless you are a very small company with a small Sales team.