Overall Satisfaction with Groove
Our Account Executive and SDRs use Groove as their primary sales engagement tool. We use it to manage all coordinated outbound communication with our prospects. It helps us conduct tactical campaigns to drive meetings with our AEs and engage prospects early in their buying cycle in a human conversation.
- Manages sequences (flows) of email, social, and call touches.
- Integrates seamlessly with Salesforce without creating a separate data store.
- Provides a simple and effective interface to manage every aspect of outbound prospecting.
- The dialer could use some improvement which I have communicated to Groove and they have scheduled each request as a future feature enhancement.
- The analytics could be more flexible allowing user customization.
- I would like to have direct mail as a touch option integrated with Groove.
- It has allowed us to operationalize and consolidate our approach to outbound prospecting.
- It has increased our visibility and understanding of how our outbound prospecting efforts contribute to our revenue operations.
They have a chat tool that allows for near-instantaneous access to a support person. They have been responsive to every request we have made and our CSM has gone above and beyond to help us properly onboard and use the tool.
Do you think Groove delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Groove's feature set?
Did Groove live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Groove go as expected?
Would you buy Groove again?
I think it is a very good alternative to other, more complex, robust, and costly Sales Engagement solutions (Outreach, SalesLoft, etc.). It is especially good for companies that already have a significant commitment to and investment in Salesforce.