Overall Satisfaction with Groove
Groove is used by our Sales organization. Groove has allowed our Account Directors to be more efficient in their day to day prospecting and follow up activities. Groove also provides an easier way to document activities in Salesforce.
- Groove Flows allows a sales professional a way to create a solid sales campaign.
- Groove provides a sales professional with visibility to campaign analytics.
- Groove Flow templates allow you to share successful email templates with peers across the sales organization.
- If the Omnibar could provide more Salesforce data it would be helpful.
- There could be improvements to the way emails are logged to Salesforce. Some emails are attached to open opportunities in error based on the contact.
- Our sales reps effectively using Groove flows has created several larger opportunities.
- Groove Templates has allowed our team to share effective messaging.
- Using Groove Actions has allowed me to manage co-selling activities and deliverables much more effectively.
Our Groove representative has been very attentive the the needs of our sales teams. They are always available to provide training for new employees and refreshers for members of the team who have been slow to adopt. The online support is also very good, I have had several questions answered quickly using the online support chat function.
Do you think Groove delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Groove's feature set?
Did Groove live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Groove go as expected?
Would you buy Groove again?
Groove helps me have strategic conversations with my Sales Reps based on account related activities and results. I have visibility to the messaging they are using via Groove Flows. I have visibility to the level of engagement in each account via Groove Analytics. The reporting I receive allows me to easily see a stack ranking of our Sales Team which is also very helpful.