Overall Satisfaction with Groove
Groove is used by the entire organization. Student success, student engagement and metrics-driven groups all use Groove. The problems Groove addresses are more efficient and more strategic follow-up with our demographics across the board.
- Tailored and personalized templates in different languages that can be adopted team-wide, allowing for strategic connection with our audience.
- Calendar availability at our customers' fingertips (efficient time booking/meetings/outreach!).
- Internal tracking of communication between us and our customers via our Groove activity feed, which allows for continual strategy development and creation.
- More classes for first-time users so that we are better able to adopt all Groove has to offer.
- We are learning the ins and outs of Groove--there is magic in its efficient approach to data consolidation or data presentation for us to think over and adopt. I do however, find that there are too many steps needed for one new trick to be adopted team-wide. Time is critical.
Do you think Groove, a Clari company delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Groove, a Clari company's feature set?
Did Groove, a Clari company live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Groove, a Clari company go as expected?
Would you buy Groove, a Clari company again?