March 13, 2021
Junior Sales Representative
CarahsoftComputer Software, 1001-5000 employees
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Groove
Groove is being used to send out emails to customers using templates and then customizing them to our liking before we send them. It also helps us see the analytics after the email is sent on the customers activity level with that email. It is also helpful when setting up a string of emails in a duration of days cadence.
- Giving detailed analytics of what the customer does to the email after being sent.
- Shows meeting - If a customer comes up on my list more than once and I already have a meeting scheduled with them it will let me know with an icon so I do not reach out anymore.
- Makes being organized a lot easier for someone who hasn't had a great past with organizational skills.
- sharing flows created by other users.
- updated a message after their is a command already in the flow.
- Amazing. Helps me reach out to potential customers.
- Could uncover leads that I wouldn't have seen w/out Groove.
- I wouldn't be able to stay completely organized. So there is huge value.
I am not really aware of other alternatives for Groove, but I do know that I have not come across a tool like this before and I can't see another tool stacking up against this one in terms of organization and quickness to get out emails and calls. Its is very ideal for what I do.
Do you think Groove, a Clari company delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Groove, a Clari company's feature set?
Did Groove, a Clari company live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Groove, a Clari company go as expected?
Would you buy Groove, a Clari company again?
I think that Groove is perfect for a team that sends a lot of emails and calls. You can set up a list of how many times you want to call/email a group of customers. You can also incorporate LinkedIn messaging as well. This reminds you to do the action that you put in place at the start of you reaching out to the customer. Makes keeping organized a lot easier.