Day to Day Benefits
March 19, 2021

Day to Day Benefits

Cody Green | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Groove

I use Groove on a daily basis to both reach new customers as well as manage my relationships with existing customers. It is extremely efficient in both regards and I wouldn't be able to conduct my role on a day-to-day basis without it. Its integration with Salesforce and Gmail is something that also makes the product stand out from others.
  • Mass email communication.
  • Synergy with other communication service providers.
  • User friendliness.
  • Make a better point of notifying you when it needs to be updated.
  • Grooves internal servers can sometimes be slow and timely to use when crafting a template.
  • I find the internal search engine for templates also very slow and hard to use.
  • ROI with Groove is high in my role: the more touchpoints I make the more likely I am to convince a partner to try our product.
  • Groove can sometimes get messy when there are multiple people using the product, who are targeting the same accounts. This is more of a company issue than a Groove-specific issue.
  • The use of Groove has undoubtedly helped the growth and scale of our business.

Do you think Groove delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Groove's feature set?

Did Groove live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Groove go as expected?

Would you buy Groove again?

Groove is great if your role requires you to reach a large target audience in a controlled and efficient manner. I mainly use the product to mass email 100-200 partners at a time. This Groove is great and I would not be able to conduct my role on a day to day without it. I am less likely to use Groove If I need to email 10-15 partners at once—it is much faster for me to just simply copy and paste the contents of the email in which I would like to send.