Groove is the best sales platform that pairs very well with Salesforce!
Updated July 23, 2021

Groove is the best sales platform that pairs very well with Salesforce!

Overall Satisfaction with Groove

Groove is being used by our entire sales team and account management team. I wouldn't say that everyone in our organization has access to it, but most of the employees use it. For the Sales Team, I use it for my daily analytics of my calls. The best part of Groove is having access to the recordings. Being able to go back and hear what your customer said in the middle of an hour call is so important or if they said a phone number or email that you weren't sure what that was, you have the opportunity to go back and find out. That's one of the major problems that I come across that it solves on a daily basis.
  • Shows data and analytics of daily activity
  • Monitors calls and records them
  • Tracks my email analytics more specifically telling me when someone has opened my emails
  • I don't like that my recordings are deleted after 30 days, but that's probably policy.
  • Sometimes my emails that are being tracked are synced to the wrong emails
  • The scroll button on the search bar does not work properly
  • Call recording
  • Email tracking
  • Activity analysis
  • yes faster deal cycles
  • Increased productivity, if I need to go back and recall what someone said
  • I would say that customer retention is a big one.
Groove's Usability is fantastic. It is very easy and simple to navigate it's website. I love that it integrates with Gmail and I can easily track and see who has opened my emails. I also love that I can go into a call with Salesforce, and the Groove Link will be there so I can click directly on it. Also, the fact that I can have the Groove Dialer open on multiple tabs is a lifesaver, For example being on the phone and looking at texts on a different tab.
I would say that our team doesn't utilize the automation features to the best of it's capability. We don't use Meeting Scheduling, or CRM Data Entry. But we do save lots of time, maybe 10 hours a week from the Advanced Activity Tracking. It saves us so much time during our workday to go back and listen to calls.
Well I think our company selected Groove because it is the best dialer out there that pairs really well with Salesforce. I don't exactly know what other Dialer Systems they were looking at but I think Groove is far more superior than Five9. Five9 had a lot of crashes through out the workdays.

Do you think Groove, a Clari company delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Groove, a Clari company's feature set?

Did Groove, a Clari company live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Groove, a Clari company go as expected?

Would you buy Groove, a Clari company again?

Groove is well suited for sales teams or account management teams, just running a business in general that involves cold calling. I don't think that Groove is appropriate for departments that don't involve some over the phone day to day operations. Overall, it is an amazing platform that every sales team needs to be using.