Would highly recommend Groove for any sales organization looking to scale their outreach & sync to Salesforce.
November 13, 2021

Kathryne Chan | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Groove

Groove is being used across the growth organization (sales) to scale our outreach efforts across agents. The other problem it solves is the sync to Salesforce. We can also track how many times an email has been opened, which helps us identify who should be reached out to.
  • Groove allows us to scale our outreach to prospects.
  • Groove syncs all of our emails and communication with clients to Salesforce seamlessly.
  • Groove tracks our emails so we can see who is engaged and prioritize outreach.
  • Groove allows us to stay organized when creating flows or cadence outreach.
  • I would like to see a mobile application for texts/phone calls so we're not tied to our computers.
  • Sync to Salesforce.
  • Scalable outreach.
  • Email tracking.
  • Analytics.
  • Creating flows or cadences.
  • I can't speak to ROI, but I can say I've set more meetings with scaling my outreach to prospects, which has led to an increase in revenue.
It is pretty easy to use.
So much time. I don't have to worry about whether my emails will sync to Salesforce. I don't have to create an event in Salesforce for meetings; it's tracked for me. I save at least 5 hours a week by not worrying about data entry.
I used Truly Technologies, Yesware, and Apollo. Groove is very easy to use. Yesware wasn't reliable with email sync. Yesware also didn't allow for mass email communication. Groove is my top choice for any Saas technology that solves what we need.

Do you think Groove, a Clari company delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with Groove, a Clari company's feature set?

Did Groove, a Clari company live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Groove, a Clari company go as expected?

Would you buy Groove, a Clari company again?

It is well suited for scalable outreach, tracking emails, syncing those emails to Salesforce. Where it needs to be improved is mobile capabilities for phone calls and texts.