Good basic tool but not as good as outreach
November 18, 2021

Good basic tool but not as good as outreach

Overall Satisfaction with Groove

Groove is being used across the organization by both account executives and business development representatives. It’s helping us with outbound sales as we are using it to send personalized emails at scale and track our prospects.
  • Creating email sequences.
  • Analytics.
  • User interface.
  • Tracking of prospects.
  • Email history.
  • Homepage is very basic.
  • Analytics.
  • Creating flows.
  • Sending emails at scale.
  • Increased productivity.
  • Greater customer satisfaction.
  • Time saved.
Very simple to use and clean user interface. Perhaps a little too simple as more functionalities would be great. However, a very good basic tool.
Difficult to tell as I’ve only ever used Groove. However, I can imagine it’s very tedious having to copy and paste everything if just using email so I imagine at least 5x faster than not using any Outreach tool.
  • Outreach
My organization selected Groove, I didn’t. I prefer Outreach as it is a lot better at managing prospects there is the ability to create sequences with blank messages for personalization a lot better, and the dashboard is a lot more complex.

Do you think Groove, a Clari company delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Groove, a Clari company's feature set?

Did Groove, a Clari company live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Groove, a Clari company go as expected?

Would you buy Groove, a Clari company again?

Groove is a very good basic tool as it is very easy to use and navigate and is great for blasting emails out at scale. Where it does not do as well as Outreach is tracking each prospect individually and being able to view emails sent by other reps previously to the prospect.